Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction

So i got lots of free time now that I don't have to go to school anymore.  So why not start a blog. Here goes nothing....seriously this blog will be about nothing...you have been forewarned..

I'm not really sure what it will be about yet.  It will be a smidgen of seriousness with a whole lot of sarcasm and crazy basement antics. Mostly just about how I like to kill time in my new basement abowed  (sp?....I mean like awesome place...sort of a thing...you get it) and weird ways that I try to make money (like starting a blog)

I will probably update this baby a few times a week...pending laziness...

In all seriousness, it is a tough job market out there and  am doing everything that I can think of to find the job that I want.  I sure there are several million people out there feeling the same way....If you have come here for advice on how to find a job....HA... good luck....cause it hasn't helped me yet...this is my story

I graduated in may with a degree in Civil Engineering (which means I'm an awesome writer as you can probably already tell) from Minnesota State University Mankato.  I currently work part time at a local bike shop establishment as I have throughout my college career.  I live in a basement in Mankato MN.  I refer to my awesome basement in many different ways (basecamp, the sment (not sement), the underground condo, giant laundry room, sleepy place, and my favorite..... casa de la small windows).  Its dark, cool, cozy, and soon to be radon free!

And thats officially the most writing I've done in months....baby steps...Nap time!

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment