Thursday, September 2, 2010

How to make money! (but lets be real... probably not because we are all unmotivated and lazy)

Not that I should be giving anyone advice, but here is some great ways to make money in this crappy economy!

They say that alcohol and .....something else is recession proof...hmmm.... I don't remember what the other one was...we'll just say alcohol and .....liquor stores.  With that being said....MAKE SOME ALCOHOL ALREADY...seriously its not that hard and contrary to popular belief, its totally safe!  I'm doing my part by brewing beer....what are you doing to help save the economy?

Street entertainment is always a good way to make money... A key aspect of this is that you MUST be crazy...or good at acting crazy....WHy? Do you ask...well for two reasons actually...1. half of the poeple give you money because they enjoy the entertainment, and the other half because they are scared that you will attack them with your instrument or various other sharp objects that you most likely have in your pocket.  2. It also acts as a defense mechanism...cause who takes money from a crazy street performer person...seriously....they probably have aids. I would try my hand at this wonderful occupation but.....I don't have a guitar case...I could buy one but that would sort of defeat the purpose wouldn't it?

As far as I know there still is no crazy sales person guy for the shamwow...So theres an option...I think they got oxy clean covered though.

Thats about all I got for now.....But here is a quick money saving tip (more to come later)

"If its yellow its mello if its brown flush it down" no longer applies in our failed economy. It will hence forth be said ..."if its yellow its mellow.... if its brown scoop it out and put it into a different container, thus conserving water and saving this great nation."

Oh and I still don't have a job :(

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment